luni, 27 decembrie 2010

" Can I ask you a question?", she asked.
" Go ahead!" 
" Are you sleeping with Kai because you are in heat? Because he's my friend and I don't want him hurt and..."
" No, I'm not. It's the other way around"
" What?!"
" It's true. I' ve always been in heat around him. I don't have an explanation for my reaction. He was my crossroads all my life. He made me realise what kind of monster I became when I was Chameleon. He was the main reason I've changed. The way he looked at me that night... haunted me for months. Still does."
" What kind of look? What did you see in his eyes?"
" I saw shock and fear, but most of all disapointment. For the first time in my life I felt worthless. Letting him down made me feel worthless. And small."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu